Diasec high gloss acrylic
The most popular finish when mounting artwork in Diasec is a high gloss surface.
There is also the possibility to use a so called "hard coated" version, that keeps the acrylic surface safe to abrasions.
Here we quote the most mentioned topics we hear from our customers and experience ourselves:
- Rich in colour (and texture) owing to high-gloss acrylic;
- Sharp, detailed reproduction and high saturation;
- Protection against air pollution and UV radiation;
- Perfect reproduction without air bubbles and dust;
- Clear reproduction due to reduced refraction of light (no layer of air between glass and photo);
- Safe for your visual material (technique without heating).